A little about me…
I’m Kelly, a wife and a mom of two girls from Ontario, Canada.
I started this blog this share some of my passions and because, honestly, being a mom can be sometimes be lonely! Don’t get me wrong, I have some awesome mom friends, but sometimes I feel like I would like to connect with more people over things other than children!
My majors in post-secondary (the Canadian term for College!) were Fashion Arts and Psychology and I ended up in a career of Recreation Therapy. But I was neglecting my creative side, and the passion I always had to start my own business.
What you will find on this blog:
- Art and Design – I am currently trying to expand my skills into watercolour and explore other design avenues
- Crafts – whether DIY projects, kids crafts or just small things to express my creativity
- Sewing – I have been sewing my whole life and went to school for 3 years for Fashion Arts and can design, draft and construct things from start to finish
- Clean Eating – we are gluten/dairy/egg free and I love exploring new recipes!
- Home Living – we like to renovate our houses, or do small organization projects to make our house more efficient… watch for home projects!
- Self-Improvement – with a psych major I am always into analyzing my thoughts and growing as a person
Along with being a platform to express myself and my creativity, I am also hoping to sell some of my art and designs from my Etsy Shop. For so long I saw all of these handmade shops and thought, “I can make that!” Finally I just decided I would follow my passions and start creating.
If you decide to join me for the ride, I hope you will find something useful to take back to your life and families, and please connect with me along the way!